Create new report
Delete a report
The report page displays all the current reports for the unit you are on. The reports displayed are created for the version you are in, i.e. in Current version alternatively planing version. Just as binders usually have a register at the beginning for you to find what you are looking for easier, we have chosen to use Report sections To split the reports for you on the report page. If you drag the parable one step further, the report page is the actual book in which the reports are collected.
Create new report
To refill that Briefing Book above with information, we must so clearly create the reports first. Here, it can differ in terms of structure if we want to create a completely new report or just copy an existing one and therefore there are also two "+ Create report" buttons on the report page. The first one allows you to create a report from the beginning finally. The other "quick-create" a report for you so that you only need to specify what might be different from the old report.
You have these types of report to choose from:
In a standing Report You build a report structure that consists of headings, texts, and tables. The report structure can be generated automatically based on information from the scorecards, but can also be built up completely rapportspecifikt. The end result is a report that can be exported to Word or PDF with the front, table of contents, and report content.
This report type displays information from a scorecard in a tree structure that clearly shows how the information is connected.
This report type displays information from a scorecard in a table. The report type is well suited for displaying a lot of information from a selected column in the scorecard.
Create Standing Report
- Select the report type and click Next, bottom right. The selection affects both the version of the report on the report page and the version of report parts that retrieves the text/dimension and Aktivitetsnoder. Obs! Do not control which period data to the nodes is retrieved from. This is controlled by the reporting period.
- During the step Generally Specifies the name of the report, Rapportperioden As well as the Settings You want on the report.
- In the Name box, type the name of the report.
- Under Report period specify the period that the report will be based on. All report parts will retrieve information from the period you specify here.
-that the report is Available in the menu administration means that it will go to set up as a tab in the menu.
-The report shall Automatically copied to the next period means that it is copied automatically when the last reporting entity has sent its report to ready, or a certain number of days after the deadline.
- Under settings, you have the option to fill in if you want the report to be in the preperation phase. This means that the units first approve the report and then it is sent in a preparatory phase where the Board, board or other body will first write a formal decision, comment or similar before the report is marked as finished. You have the option to choose if you want to Enable preparation for distributed reports and/or Enable preparation for Assigned reports. How the preparation phase should look like is set in the administration. If you do not tick the check box, the report will instead go directly to the ready when reporting approval.
- During the step units The units to report in the template are marked. You can only choose your own and underlying units.
- During the step Mail settings You have the option to set up the sending of E-mail reminders for the report.
- To change Mail settings later, go to the Report, click your report, and select Visa administration And Settings. Here under General click the Change and select Next To get to Mail settings.
- Mail Reminders for reporting: You can control how many days before the deadline for a report to send a reminder email and whether to send daily reminders until the deadline. You can also control whether reminders are sent if a deadline is passed. Reminders are always sent in the morning and reminders after a deadline will continue to be sent until the report is approved. Reminder emails are sent only to units that have not yet approved the report and only to those people who have permission to approve the report.
- Click the Create At the bottom right to see the created report and start building Rapportmallsstrukturen
Create Tree or Table report:
- Select the report type and click Next, bottom right.
- In the Name box, type the name of the report. In the scorecard drop-down list, select the scorecard that the report should be based on.
- Select the columns of Available And Selected You want in the report. Click the Next At the bottom right to confirm.
- Select the properties you want visible in the columns selected in step 3. Click the Create At the bottom right to see the created report.
Read more under Tree or table report.
If you already have a report that contains almost the same content that you want in your new report, you can benefit from copying a previous report. You might want the report to have similar headings, text fields, and tables, or report parts to retrieve similar information (for a new period). You also get settings about which units the report will be available to and what it should have for overall settings (for example, clear selection and readability).
After you have copied the report template, you only need to adjust what is to change.
Quick copy of report
When you copy reports quickly, the report automatically receives the settings specified in the defult settings in the reporting process in the administration. You can change these in retrospect under settings.
To quickly copy a report, expand the report. Next, select to click Copy Template.
Delete a report
Do you want to delete the report for all units or just for someone/some selected?
Delete the report on selected units
See Settings/reporting units to delete only the report for one or more units.
Remove the report for all units
To delete a report, click the report name (to remove it). Then click the three dots that appear at the far right of the image below. Select Remove .
In the administration, you can Restore deleted reports.
Think how nice they would have been to avoid producing the cover from the previous year when you want to see what was written on a report title. That's exactly how we've thought of Stratsys. Therefore, when you are on a headline, you can click Historiktabben To the right of the comment field to see the history of the title.
Of course we should not stay there with good functionality. Now imagine that you had opened the Briefing Book and taken out everything that the various reporting entities have written about a particular topic. This is to then be able to reposition the material into new reports based on the reporting entity or report title, in an infinite number of combinations. You can do just that by using the search engine in Stratsys.
Just as we all have our own personalities and peculiarities, each reporting entity has its own special conditions and working methods. Thus we need to be able to set a framework for a report but at the same time create enough flexibility for the reporting units. We do this in Stratsys via the Template structure in the reports And in the Unit Structure. The first sets as the name implies an overall structure of the report. Within this framework, the units can then make the changes they desire. In this way you get a report where everyone follows the same structure while the report can be adapted to the individual unit's needs. Style templates for tables use this to ensure that the tables in your system have the most uniform formatting possible, and to customize their appearance to your graphic profile.
With a complex functionality with space for customised solutions, there will also be a lot of concepts and terms that sometimes risk creating confusion. My hope is that by drawing parallels to the physical world, we have managed to make the concept of reports in Stratsys more grabbable and easily understandable.
If you have further questions about this, please read more under the reporting process. Otherwise, you are welcome to contact us at support or your account manager.