With Export view-settings you can export data from Stratsys to other systems in a general way. To define what is to be exported you build up a so-called Export view. The information in the view can then be exported to another Tabbseparerat system. If you are interested in setting up export of data according to FTP or ORG.-Tree export, please contact your consultant to jointly create a project around this.
Allows you to export your organizational tree including all units.
It is possible to schedule the export of data so that it is sent via FTP automatically.
View of the scorecard
In order for a view to be exported, the display mode below must be selected for the view to be exported.
With Export view-settings you can export data from Stratsys to other systems in a general way. To define what is to be exported you build up a so-called Export view. The information in the view can then be exported to another Tabbseparerat system.
-To change the existing settings.
-Manual file Export to a text file.
-Manual file Export to JSON. This export generates no public data, but can be used to test the JSON export.
-Send to selected file export.
-Displays the URLs that your public data falls under during file export. Applies to Blob export only. The URLs support copying. After exporting to BLOB storage, you can test the export MHA URLs.
-Indicates whether the export is based on the planning version.
Add New Export view
If columns contain blank rows, it is advantageous to merge a few columns together to compress their Export view. Note that it is not visible in the regular view that columns become ihopslaget. This is only visible in Export view!
- Select View-Sets the Exporteringsvy to be exported
- File Export Settings-selects the type of file export to use. The file exporter settings are made in the File Export Settings tab and are performed by Stratsys.
Note! For JSON export, tick "decode HTML encoded characters..." To get the proper handling of eg. Å, ä and ö.
- Select Scheamaläggningsintervall-Select the frequency of the export (daily, weekly or monthly). Exports take place at 01:00.
- Start date-To set the export start date
- Column to start merging-you can merge a number of columns from the view. Select the column you want to start with, counting from the left. 1st column = 1
- Column to stop merging-select the column you want to end with, counting from the left.
Ex: If you want to merge columns 1.2 and 3, type "3" in this column.
- Ihopslaget Column name-Here you put the common name of the Ihopslagna columns.
- File name-Sets the file name of the file to be exported. Obs! The name should not contain any spaces to avoid problems.
Change a Export view
Delete a Exportview
- ScheduleIntervals-Specify how often organizational tree exports are to be performed.
- File Export Settings — Specify the type of file export you want to use to export the organization tree.
- File name — Enter a file name for the export of the Organization tree.
- Start date-Specify the date that the export will start.
- Document icon (red)-Here you can pick out a non-scheduled text file of the organization tree.