The To-Do list gives you an overview and shortcuts to your tasks and responsibilities in Stratsys products.
The To-Do list ensures that you always find what you need to do quickly and easily every time you log in, gives you an overview of what is relevant for you to do at the moment and makes clear what is expected of you.
In the To-do list you will find:
- A summary of information about each task in the To-Do card
- Possibility to proceed from each card to the right place for follow-up
- Filter and search function
- The administration of the list for you who are a “Full administrator”
Find the To-Do List
You can access the To-do list by clicking My Work at the top left:
What is displayed in the list?
What you see in the list are the things that are relevant to you right now or in the near future. Tasks that have long delays or are far ahead of time are not displayed, but you can filter more content yourself.
- The list shows tasks that have a deadline two weeks back and two weeks ahead by default. This range can be changed by a Full Administrator, see "Administer" below.
- Via the filter, you can choose to display data one year ahead and one year back in time.
- Activities that have the status "waiting" are not displayed.
Responsibilities from Stratsys scorecards, nodes and reports
Responsibilities for reporting and follow-up in Stratsys products are displayed as To-Do cards.
For each card, you can get more information about each task by clicking on the card to get a better context. Exactly what is displayed depends on the type of task.
From each card, you have the option to proceed to the right place by pressing the button, for example "Report" as in the case below.
Actions from Meetings
For those of you who use Stratsys Meetings, meeting actions appear in your list and these can be followed up directly in the list. You can also choose to navigate to Meetings by selecting "Open in Meetings".
Tasks from Do-boards
The tasks that you have in Do-boards that have a deadline set appear in the To-Do list and these can be followed up directly in the list. You can also choose to navigate to your Do-board by selecting "Open in Do-board".
Filter and search the To-Do list
The list shows tasks that have a deadline two weeks back and two weeks ahead by default. This range can be changed by a Full Administrator.
Via the filter for the list, you as a user can choose to display information one year ahead and one year back in time.
You can filter what you want to see in your list. There are three parts to the filter:
- Text search
- Shortcuts for task status
- Time filter
Using the free text field, you can search for a specific task by entering:
- The name of the task, or part of the name
- The name of the scorecard/product to which the task belongs
- The name of the scorecard column in which the node resides
Using hotkeys, you can filter on:
- Delayed tasks
- Upcoming, not clear tasks
- Clear tasks
Using the time filter, you can filter on:
- All information one year ahead and one year back in time
Administration of what appears in the list
As a full administrator, you can set what is to be followed up in your various products and which time interval is to be displayed by default.
Click on the pen to administer. If you don't see the icon, you don't have permission to edit.
In the settings, you choose which time interval should be displayed for all users by default.
You can also choose which control model columns and which comment types in these should generate cards in the list.
Tasks from Meetings and Do-boards do not require administration, but each user will automatically have their meeting task appear in their list.