Meetings is an easy-to-use tool with the purpose of making your meetings more efficient and organized. Share the meeting agenda with your colleagues, assign tasks and follow up! This article will introduce you to the basic functions.
1. General Navigation and functions
The left-side menu
The left-side menu is used to navigate between the different views that exists in Stratsys Meetings:
- Meetings - Provides an overview of all the meetings you are a participant of. Both current ones and those already attended.
- Actions - Provides an overview of the actions you are responsible for but also the ones that you have assigned to other participants.
- Administration - This view is restricted depending on if you are an administrator or not.
- News - Navigate here to read up on all the newly added features in Meetings!
- Search - The easiest way to find your meetings, agenda items etc, is by using the search-function located in the left-side menu. Depending on where you stand, you can also find a searchbox at the top of the page (excluding News and Settings).
- Users - This area lets you see other users that have access to Meetings. There is also a search-function if there is a specific user you want to look up. If you have the role Administrator in Meetings you can to the right on each user click on the three-dotted menu and send invites to meetings, change their name or delete them.
- Templates - Is a feature that lets you use templates of agendas for the meetings you create, so that you don't have to go through that process everytime when setting up a meeting.
- Categories - A way for you as the user to label meetings and actions.
- Settings - The settings is divided into three categories being personal, organizational and integration (See integraton here). A few of these you are allowed to change i.e. name, preferred language and date format. But some settings are locked (greyed out) where only the administrator can make changes.
In order to save space, the left-side menu can be minimized. This can also happen depending on screen size or resolution and might even be done automatically (so called responsiveness) although you as a user can always choose to either open the menu or minimize it manually. This is done by clicking the arrow alternatively the "hamburger symbol".
Filter and categories
Meetings and their respective actions can be categorized to help you stay organized. By navigating to the Categories-tab (), you can see those categories that already exists. You also have the option to create a new one. Do this by clicking the top-right button "Create category", name it and pick an appropriate color. Each category shows who created it.
When you want to look over specific actions, navigate to the actions tab and use the filter symbol that can be found to the right in the searchbox:
Here you have the option to either filter out the actions delegated to others, or you can filter out the ones that specifically have been assigned to you. In addition you can see actions depending on their current status (finished or unfinished) and also choose the category the actions belong to. In the example below the actions will only appear in the list if they are delegated to you, unfinished and are categorized as "UX".
The Details Menu
When you create or click on a meeting, a meny called "Details" appears on the right. Here are all meeting details suitable for the participants of the meeting. Likewise to other menus, this can also be minimized where this symbol instead appears in the top right corner.
As seen below, the menu includes a fair amount of information. All information here is editable excluding changing the organizer. If you want to make changes to your meeting, going to this menu is recommended!
The Overflow Menu
The icon with three vertical dots is called for the Overflow menu och is located in a two places in Stratsys Meetings. When clicked, you will be given multiple alternatives that can be helpful depending on where you stand and the scenario.
1. In a meeting
Expanded when clicked:
2. In the Meetings-tab()
Expanded when clicked: