You can find the security settings for the Stratsys Administration and the Department Configuration.
Here you set the security parameters for the password settings in Stratsys such as password complexity and time window.
Here you have the option to specify an IP range to restrict access to the tool as well as for published views.
Here you can configure settings related to password management in the system.
Settings that can be made are:
- Prevent passwords and user names from being the same
- Specify that the password must contain at least one digit
- Specify that passwords must contain both uppercase and lowercase letters
- Specify that passwords must contain at least one non-alphanumeric character
- Enter the number of days a password may be valid before it needs to be changed
- Specify how many characters a password must contain at least
- Set maximum number of failed logon attempts to be allowed before blocking a user account
Obs! Any settings that are made, with the exception of how long a password may apply, have an effect only for new passwords that are added.
TIPS! If you want existing passwords to be customized according to complexity settings, you can force all users to change their password at the next logon. The new passwords that users choose must then be customized according to the complexity settings.
Under the tab Network settings You have the option to restrict access to Stratsys and to published views. To do this, add the IP range to which you want to restrict access, and then select whether the range should include both or only one of Restrict network access or Restrict network access for published views.
Restrict network access -click on Add , and then type the IP range for which network access will apply. I Start IP-adressintervall , type the first IP number in the range and in the End IP adress range the last IP number in the range
Restrict network access for published views -click on Add And then enter the IP range to which the network access will apply in the Start IP-adressintervall , type the first IP number in the range and in the End IP adress range The last IP number in the range.